Friday, June 28, 2019

Celebration of Life

I haven't written a post in a long time, primarily because I have been busy with work, church, spending time with my husband and family. But this month deserves a short post.
Image result for rosa
My mother passed away in the beginning of June. It was June 8, on my brother's birthday. The rest of this month has felt slow, day by day. I got a few days off from work, mostly to help with the arrangement of the celebration of life. 


But I don't feel like doing anything right now. I have even tried to pick up my crochet with no success. I just need to get out of my life for a moment to contemplate on things.



My mother was the one who enjoyed crafting and making things with her hands. She knitted. She enjoyed cooking and making meals with whatever she had in the fridge. I enjoy doing that now. 

Maybe I should try picking up knitting again. She was the one who taught me. I know she is is heaven, completely renewed and cancer free. 

1 comment:

  1. Continue to celebrate and honor her through your hands and heart....condolences!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...