Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Crochet inspirations: clutches and storage baskets

Over the years, I have taken pictures of crocheted items I have found at stores for inspiration and to see if I can replicate it for my personal enjoyment. There are many of free a paid crochet patterns that look similar to the items I wanted to make, so this post is for those items.

Recently, I found this simple crocheted clutch that was apparently made of 100% paper. It looked more like raffia.



Here is a similar clutch that you can make from Yarnspirations: Crochet Clutch free pattern. I was also thinking to try making this with raffia.


I have seen the hanging baskets at Ikea, and I've been meaning to make myself a few of those. 



Here's a similar hanging storage free crochet patterns. First one is from Hooks and Habits. I would make myself a longer version for my bathroom wall. 
img_3827

And here's a free pattern from Red Heart for hanging baskets on a dowel. I love the look of these, and you can make them in any length.


Another great looking hanging basket comes from Counting Crafty Sheep's hair tool hanging basket pattern: 

Do you know of any other great clutch or storage basket patterns?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I was gifted a bunch of yarn, and while I don't care for the acrylic stuff (gave away for a kid to learn to crochet) I do have a million things I want to try to do. My criteria are something washable, something in natural fibers (no plastics), something easy enough for a beginner like me, and something useful. No more coasters, washcloths, or sweaters I won't wear in Florida.

    This gives me so many ideas! I have those same silver hooks in the last photo. They're stick-on 5lb weight ones from 3M. I use them for my curtains in the apartment. They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...