Tuesday, June 2, 2020

What Are You Doing? June 2020 Social Hop


Oh hey, June. Half of the year has passed. So many things have happened, and there's a lot to process. Let us take this time on our posts to be conscious of others and show support.

This month will be open to all posts, but especially posts regarding #blacklivesmatter, including educational and informative posts. I know many small businesses are silencing their posting this week. I want my hop to be one of knowledge and understanding. I know my experience of racism does not compare to what other BIPOC have faced in the lifetime. 

Let us remember the importance of what this time in our lives will bring. Will the things we do and the way we respond bring equity to the lives of our future generations?

What are you working on? 
Got any current WIPs (works in progress) that you'd like to share? Have some vacation posts? Got any how-to videos posted this month? You can share whatever creative outlet your interest is in. Share a link from your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc! 
  • Please link to a page or post of your blog/Instagram/Facebook etc, not just the main website.
  • Limit four links per person, please!
  • All the links will be shared on my Pinterest board. See what has been posted!

Enter your link information below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


What have I been doing?


To be honest, I haven't been able to crochet as much over the past few weeks. We are still working from home, but are still busy working. This past week I have been thinking and reading and learning. 

How is life going for you in this "stay at home" time? Start a conversation in the comments below or on my Hand Craft Love Instagram page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...