Monday, December 7, 2020

Part 2: Free Pumpkin Patterns (Pumpkins I made in 2020)

This is part 2 of the free pumpkin patterns post. You can read part 1 of the first pumpkins in my previous blog post

I wanted to pick different pumpkin patterns this year, and I used leftover yarn from the Crochet Cancer Challenge beanies.  The pumpkins will have corresponding beanie patterns as well (some free and some paid). 

Autumn Harvest Pumpkin
Autumn Harvest Pumpkin
The first pumpkin I made was from the Autumn Harvest Pumpkin pattern by Danielle from A Knotty Habit Designs. This was a wonderful pattern to follow, and I used up two colors from the remaining yarn that I made the Herringbone Slouchy Beanie from Underground Crafter
You can find the free pattern on A Knotty Habit Designs website


Pumpkin Spice
The next pattern I found on Ravelry was the Pumpkin Spice pattern from Jennifer Edwards. This website was interesting because Jennifer does a variety of crafts, and she has a few free patterns to choose from. You can find the Pumpkin Spice and other knit and crochet patterns on the Free Patterns section of her website. The links in red open PDF documents with the pattern.  
I made this pumpkin from the scrap yarn I had leftover from the Brave Beanie pattern by Made with a Twist.


Kelsi Pumpkin
The third pumpkin I tried was the Kelsi Pumpkin pattern from a Plush Pineapple. This is also a great pattern to use up scrap yarn. Since the pattern is made flat, you can add sections of scrap yarn as you go. I used the yellow scrap yarn from the last beanie pattern I used, the Garden Path Beanie (paid pattern) 


Pike Pumpkin Patch
The last pumpkin I made for the Oct/Nov month was the Pike Pumpkin Patch pattern from Maxine Pike. This is a free PDF download pattern on Ravelry. I liked how variegated yarn looks with the pattern design.

You can also find all these patterns on Ravelry to save in your Library. I hope you enjoy trying these patterns! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...