Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013


Welcome to the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom. And welcome to my blog, Content in the Moment! 
My name is Sara. This is my blog for the crafty things I enjoy doing. I have been a blogger for 10+ years, but I started this blog less than a month ago. 

I love to crochet. I try to find and learn easy crocheting projects that can be used all year round. 

I love to recycle. I like the complexity of making things out of recycled reused materials. I like to test materials and see if they can withstand, whether it is making yarn out of reusable materials, or reusing materials for my garden. 

I love to garden. I started growing vegetables last year, and I love watching things grow. 

As of this moment in my life, I am not married (yet) and I don't have kids (yet). I am learning to be content in my current situation and hope for the good things to come. I live at home with my parents. I have a a full-time job, and I stay busy volunteering at my church with music and children's church on Wednesdays.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy the things I have collected. Since my blog is brand new, I am still working on new material, and I hope you enjoy what I have now.

Crochet entries

How-To Entries

Recycle Entries

Garden Entries

9 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog on the UBP13 and your posts are awesome! I'm a new blogger and hope you'll come by and visit mine at mybutterflyhaus.blogspot.com!
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara! Stopping by from #UBP13! Since you're a creative person I thought you might also like to stop by my Party blog at http://bit.ly/YH2kN2 - lots of great light decorating ideas, and we're doing a Party giveaway! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here from Ultimate Blog Party 2013 - glad to meet you Sara! We're doing a giveaway for the party of healthy chocolate! Stop on over at our blog http://bit.ly/XzM2qB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara,

    I am still making entries from the UBP 13. It was my first blog party and took me a while to catch on. Thanks for all the info on your websites about other blog parties. It was a lot of fun and hope to do more because of all the great blogs I am finding. I love the crocheting articles you have as I love to crochet also.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first blog party too. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I’m late! I’m late! I’m stopping by from the UBP13. I hope you stop by our party for a slice of warm banana bread and cold milk.
    Hugs,
    Cathi
    http://simplesojourns.com/2013/04/ultimate-blog-party-2013.html

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...