Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Recycling Toilet Paper Rolls

What to do with all these toilet paper rolls? 
I've been seeing many posts in blogs and pinterest on reusing toilet paper rolls, and I had to share!

 I saw this picture on All Free Knitting's Facebook page on  reusing a toilet paper roll and holder as a yarn holder. What a great way to store yarns of any amount.
AllFreeKnitting.com

I am planning on doing this next project when I get enough rolls. Burlap and Denim shows a tutorial on how to made seed starters out of toilet paper rolls.
burlapanddenim.com

I love this idea of a Toilet Paper Roll Bird Feeder. A fun craft to do with kids too!
jugglingwithkids.com

I saw this idea pinned, and I thought it was very logical. Make a marker caddy by putting toilet paper rolls in a shoe box, and you can store pencils, pens and markers. I love pens and markers, so this project is perfect for me!
auntpeaches.com

They are also a good place to store all those cords with a Cord Storage Box.
apartmenttherapy.com


Or for the super crafty, you could go all out and make these awesome Faux Metal Wall Art from SuzysSitcom.com. She also has 3 other tutorials: Faux Metal Filigree Frame, Faux Brass Wall Clock, and Faux Iron Gate! Amazing! 4 Great Projects from Recycled Toilet Paper Tubes!

4 Great Projects from Recycled Toilet Paper Tubes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...