Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What Are You Doing? Wednesday Blog Hop #1

Welcome to my all new blog hop! Write an entry on your blog showing me what you have been working on this week, or link up a blog entry. Every link is welcome. More personal entries are welcome though, and must be family friend as well.

What have I been doing this week? I was going to make a post earlier, but the office lost power for an hour. At least we had an office with big windows, so some of the light from outside could shine through.

I did take some pictures of what I've been working on this week:


  • I've been following the Perfect Purse pattern to make this two-toned purple clutch, made with reused yarn bought from the thrift store. The purple tones are much brighter than what the photo is showing.



  • I also have accumulated some gallon water containers that I could make some new crafts with. I have to research what I can make with them.


  • I've also been working on my blog look. What do you think? 


The power is back on now, so we can start this new blog hop! I am very new at this, so I'm learning as I go. I'm so excited to read all your posts!

Don't forget to share this blog hop. The more the merrier!

Get my Button!
Content in the Meantime


17 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! What a great idea, because I'm always doing something! :) I chose to share our new writing project for May that Celebrates ALL women. I hope you're inspired to join us! I'd love to read your stories! <3 Amanda*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for contributing. I will definitely stop by!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for inviting me!!! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a hop! Thank you for spreading JOY and sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day party.

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining as well! Can't wait to see what you linked!

      Delete
  4. I entered my Small Projects because this sounded like fun. Thanks!
    I love seeing what others do in crafts and delight.
    Enjoy the connections and your project...hopefully, in the light! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great party! Glad I found you on Google+ I am now following you on Bloglovin. I have a party that I would love for you to join - it begins on Monday evenings!

    Look forward to you rnext party!

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you! I'll definitely stop by!

      Delete
  6. Hi, thanks for hosting this hop. I always love to see what others are working on.

    Bye for now, Darlene
    http://darlenebnemeth.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for letting me share my latest project! It's fun to see all the creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to check all these links!

      Delete
  8. I love this idea. I needed something more on my Blog to make it more interesting, so I added the Blog Hop. Thanks for the great idea.

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will check out your blog!

      Delete
  9. Hi Sara,
    Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop and for the invite to your party. I shared 4 posts. I have added you to my party list. Have a great weekend.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...