Today's featured posts come from Rochelle Barlow and Peace by Piece.
Rochelle posted a wonderful piece talking about ASL Interpreting, the many different types of entertainment the hearing-impaired enjoy, and how some are part of the Arts. I know a few friends that know ASL, and I have a blind friend that I had to describe to her what was going on in videos and movies. I am just amazed at everything my friend can do, and this article is another good way to show that there is nothing an impaired person can't do! This is a wonderful article and shows that the Deaf can enjoy the arts and also be a part of it!
|Peace by Piece|
Debi from Peace by Piece stepped away from her comforts of home to fill in as receptionist for the day. She wrote a wonderful thought provoking piece about the connections in her life. She reminded me that we can all make a difference with every connection we face, from strangers on the phone to close family and friends. Thank you for this wonderful read.
Congratulations to the featured blogs!
What have I been doing?
This week I've been getting ready for my trip to California. Since July 25th, I have been collecting my resume and letters, filled out an application, had an interview in Orlando, and now I am flying to Cali for the week to do a "test run". I wrote a little about this adventure in my music blog. I can't wait to write a full report about my experience.
Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?
- Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
- Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
- If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
- I will share all blog entries on my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/contentinthemeantime
- All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
- Family friendly posts, please!
Grab a Button!
Follow me for future blog hops!
CLICK HERE and share your blog on the monthly CHAIN LINKY CLIMB hosted by God's Growing Garden! Ends 8/31 at 11:59 pm EST.
I linked this blog entry to: