Monday, May 20, 2013

Billboard Music Awards styles: Kristian Aadnevik

I don't write about style that often, but I promise I like it! I'm still trying to work on my own style, so most of the time I don't have time to look at other outfits. But I did get to glance at the Billboard Music Award photos.

Did anyone else see that Jennifer Morrison wore the same outfit as Selena Gomez did in her new music video? I was just scrolling through pictures from the 2013 Billboard Music Awards, saw this outfit on Jennifer Morrison:

billboard.com

Right after I looked at the pictures, I decided to finally watch Selena Gomez's music video:

selena gomez come get it shots 21
justjaredjr.com

The dress is from Kristian Aadnevik's Autumn/Winter 2013 collection.

...And it looks like Perez Hilton already saw it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...