Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My friend Chelsea's wedding

On April 28, 2013 my friend had the most wonderful wedding, and she made everything herself (with the help of Pinterest, of course!) She did everything from the DIY brooch bouquet to the outdoor decor and the large sparklers. They even did the Harlem Shake! Here are some of the fun DIY things I saw there.

Mason jar as flower vases

The ceremony

  
Embroidery circles with lace hanging from the tree!

Handmade Banner

Home Is Wherever I'm With You

(It was a vow renewal, but we are calling it a wedding because I want to.)

Lavender to throw at the happy couple


Chalkboard window

Love letters in a wine box
Barrington Hill Farm

Here are a couple of personal things that I loved about this wedding. The couple had a table set up where you can take a polaroid picture and glue it in a guestbook, where you can write nice note.


Look at the wooden cover of the guestbook. It's beautiful!

This fireplace mantle was the cutest idea! They had tiny wooden pins holding the names and table numbers of the guests.


The best homemade wedding I've ever seen! Thanks for letting me share, Chelsea.


Check out the more professional looking wedding pictures from Life's Highlights.
I link this blog entry to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...