Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New hair adventure

I've been wanting to do something different with my hair for a while now, but I didn't know what to do with it. I also did not want to do something too extreme or shocking. Now I'm getting tired of it.

Last week I wanted to chop it all off and do something crazy, but after I put my thoughts together I decided not to. Especially if I decided to go to a salon and a stylist I did not know.

So I am deciding to keep the length of my hair (give or take an inch), but I want to try ombre coloring with a side bang.

This is what my hair looks like now:


My hair is a little overdramatic, mostly big and wavy. I've been coloring it dark brown lately. I remember having it a lighter brown color and loving it, especially when it was summer time.

I've decided to color my hair the way Mila Kunis has it, with the bangs from Vanessa Hudgens.


What do you think? I should be getting this done this Sunday! I'm really excited about it!



I linked this blog entry to:
Adorned From Above Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...