Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What Are You Doing? Wednesday Blog Hop #5

Good morning! Welcome to week 5 of my blog hop. I'm happy that a few more blogs were involved, and there are a variety of fun things to read about. Thank you all for sharing!

The most visited blog entries last week were from The Nautical Owl and Jewelry Making Journal. check out their work!

Jewelry Making Journal
The Nautical Owl







If you were featured, grab this button and post it on your blog!

What am I doing this week?

Well besides the hair adventure I've been having, I haven't had time to create anything new. 



Hopefully I will find time to work on a new pattern for next week!

Let's start the blog hop!

Make sure you visit another blog that interests you and leave them a message. It's always nice to make new friends! Don't forget to share this blog hop, and visit other blogs to see what they're doing.

And watch out for next week's blog hop. Your blog entry might be featured!

Get my Button!
Content in the Meantime
Please note:
  • Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
  • Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
  • If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
  • All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!











I linked this blog entry to:
Modern Hippie Momma Life Revolves Around Them Sumo's Sweet Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...