Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What Are You Doing? Wednesday Blog Hop #8

Welcome to WEEK 8 of this blog hop! We pretty much have been doing this blog hop for 1 month (with the 5 weeks in May). I want to welcome our new bloggers that joined this hop last week. I'm really excited about this week's featured blog entries!

This week's I am featuring The TipToe Fairy's DIY T-Shirt Yarn Trivets and Burnt Apple's Top 10 Man Foods & 50 Recipes.  Both are new bloggers to this blog hop. I love crafts made with recycled materials, and who doesn't need a list of 50 yummy recipes to please your man? Thank you both for sharing!

 photo null_zpsd87785cb.jpg    man food


Everyone featured on this blog can grab the featured button to proudly display on their post or page! Congrats!

What have I been doing?
Besides collecting a list of favorite hat patterns and Father's Day Gift List, I've been working on my crochet square pattern that I began with the blue yarn shown in the pictures. Look how awesome this is turning out! I really like how the corners are curving around, and the yarn is beautiful!


I didn't have the label because I received this yarn as a christmas gift, but I found out today it's Red Heart Boutique Treasure in Mosiac. Soo pretty!


And now for the blog hop!
  • Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
  • Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
  • If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
  • All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
  • Family friendly posts, please!
Content in the Meantime


I linked this blog hop to:
God Make Me A Godly Woman Modern Hippie Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...