This week's I am featuring The TipToe Fairy's DIY T-Shirt Yarn Trivets and Burnt Apple's Top 10 Man Foods & 50 Recipes. Both are new bloggers to this blog hop. I love crafts made with recycled materials, and who doesn't need a list of 50 yummy recipes to please your man? Thank you both for sharing!
What have I been doing?
Besides collecting a list of favorite hat patterns and Father's Day Gift List, I've been working on my crochet square pattern that I began with the blue yarn shown in the pictures. Look how awesome this is turning out! I really like how the corners are curving around, and the yarn is beautiful!
I didn't have the label because I received this yarn as a christmas gift, but I found out today it's Red Heart Boutique Treasure in Mosiac. Soo pretty!
And now for the blog hop!
- Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
- Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
- If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
- All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
- Family friendly posts, please!
I linked this blog hop to: