Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What Are You Doing? Wednesday Blog Hop #14

Time for another blog hop? Wow this week flew by!

Today's featured blogs are from Hot Commodity Home Decor and My Personal Accent.

Hot Commodity Home Decor
Krissy shared her love for matryoshkas (Russian nesting dolls) and all the lovely crafts she has discovered.

Finished Cherry Pie
My Personal Accent
Amber Galore shared her favorite cherry pie recipe on My Personal Accent. It's made with REAL CHERRIES and a homemade crust! I will never have fake cherry pie again!

Congratulations to the featured blogs!

What have I been doing?
I am still working on the market bag. (I love telling you my projects because it keeps me focused.) I hope to finish it this week and write a post about it!
I planted some seeds yesterday: tomatoes, beets, and two types of lettuce. It''s been raining daily here in Florida, so I will try to check on my seedlings daily. I covered them up so they would not be drowned by the monsoon rains we're been getting.
I made some banana bread over the weekend (more like bundt cake). I will share this recipe this week as well.

I also found out some big news last Thursday. I have been working on my resume. Things may be changing big time, and I may be moving to the West in the next couple of weeks. It all depends on the job. So send a prayer that everything will go smoothly! Whatever the outcome is, I will write about it when I find out the results.

Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?

  • Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
  • Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
  • If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
  • *NEW* I will share all blog entries on my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/contentinthemeantime
  • All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
  • Family friendly posts, please!

Grab a Button!
Content in the Meantime

Follow me for future blog hops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...