Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What Are You Doing? Wednesday Blog Hop # 13

Welcome to WEEK #13 of my blog hop!

This week's featured bloggers are Modern Hippie Momma with her Homemade Scrubs and Masks and Fit Frugal Family with her Organic Vanilla Latte Body Scrub. I am all in for natural homemade beauty products!

Modern Hippie Momma
Fit Frugal Family

Congratulations to the featured blogs!

What have I been doing?
I have been recovering from vacation bible school and a long weekend of playing music. I have another long weekend of music, but it's won't be as stressful.

Crochet-wise, I am still working on this great market bag pattern. I'm in love with this boho design!

Image of Market Bag

Garden-wise, my tomato plant is no more. I am hoping to grow some more seedlings and then transfer them to hanging pots, like this picture. I just need to figure out how and where to hang them. I might have to build a stand and crochet some nice holders for my recycled jug planters. It may be a bigger project than I am anticipating.



Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?

  • Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
  • Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
  • If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
  • *NEW* I will share all blog entries on my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/contentinthemeantime
  • All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
  • Family friendly posts, please!
Grab a Button!
Content in the Meantime

Follow me for future blog hops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...