Friday, July 19, 2013

Lunch Options: Lean Cuisine


This week I tried the Lean Cuisine meals for lunch. I was pleasantly surprised with the Santa Fe-Style Rice and Beans. It might not have looked appetizing at first. It smelled really good though. I loved that it had 2 types of beans, and the sour cream and mild chile sauce made my lunch taste just right. This is one of the best frozen meals I had yet.

Nutrition Information:

  • Calories: 290
  • Fat: 5g
  • Fiber: 4g
  • Protein: 11g
  • Sodium: 590mg
  • Carbohydrates: 50g
  • Diet Exchange: 1/2 Lean Meat, 3 Starch,  1/2 Skim Milk
  • Weight Watchers® Points: 7
I also tried the Alfredo Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli. It was great too, although I wish there could have been more chicken and broccoli. (I don't have a second picture for this meal. I was so hungry I ate it so quickly!) One of my favorite meals, but I think the Healthy Choice meal was better. 

Nutrition Information:

  • Calories: 260
  • Fat: 5g
  • Fiber: 2g
  • Protein: 17g
  • Sodium: 600mg
  • Carbohydrates: 37g
  • Diet Exchange: 1 Lean Meat, 2 Starch, 1 Vegetable, 1/2 Skim Milk, 1/2 Fat
  • Weight Watchers® Points: 7

Disclosure: I was not compensated for writing this review.
I linked this blog entry to:
 photo ThisMommasMeanderingMondays_zps5366bef9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...