Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ultimate Blog Challenge

I've been wanting to add more content to the blog for some time now, so I decided to jump in with the Ultimate Blog Challenge on http://ultimateblogchallenge.com.

For 31 days I will be cranking out at least one blog post a day (Really? Yes, really). I will still have my What Are You Doing? Wednesday blog hopsWordless Wednesday posts and Five Minute Friday posts. I want to try to throw in a DIY how-to once a week. Maybe I'll get back on track and write about weight loss.

What's nice is that Ultimate Blog Challenge emails you writing ideas. Best part is that everything is FREE!  Join me and thousands of other bloggers as we get inspired and connect with other bloggers.


/

I linked this blog entry to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...