Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What Are You Doing? Wednesday Blog #23

Good morning! Welcome to my What Are You Doing? Blog Hop #23! I'm so happy you've come to stop by!

The featured blogs posts for this week are from Creative Home Keeper and What's Up With The Wilhelms

harvest chili

Fall season always gets me excited, especially when it comes to food! I LOVE a hearty chili on a cold night, and Victoria's Ultimate Harvest Chili & Cheesy Quesadillas looks amazing!

Chai Latte Cupcakes

Did I say that I love cupcakes too? Courtney's Chai Latte Cupcakes really get me in the Fall mood with spicy chai flavors!

Congratulations to the featured blogs!



Link-Ups and Blog Hops 

I am sharing link-ups and blog hops shared on this blog hop. Don't forget to check out Epic Mommy Adventures Turn It Up Tuesdays, Chain Linky Climb from God's Growing Garden, I Made That Thursday Link Party by Dolly Creates, Nannypology's Party With Me FridaysThis Momma's Meandering MondaysJ-Thought's Creative Mondays and The Wondering Brain's My Favorite Posts Show Off Weekend Blog Party.


God’s Growing Garden
 photo ThisMommasMeanderingMondays_zps5366bef9.jpg  FavePost PartyBadge photo blogbadge.jpg

What have I been doing?


I have been consistently writing for 9 days! The weekends are difficult to write on the day, so I have to write something ahead of time. I hope I can keep up these themes after October. There's only so much of my favorite things that I can post! So far I have this blog hop, Wordless Wednesday,  Five Minute Friday and Fun Fact Friday. But that is still only 2 days out of 7, and I have yet to do a DIY how-to! 

That reminds me, I'm STILL working on the market bag. I didn't have enough yarn, so I decided to put it all apart and make the bottom a little smaller (crazy, right?). I am pushing through this one hoping I can finish it this week. I want to start selling the things I make. Why have an Etsy page when I can't sell anything?

Now it's your turn! What have you been doing this week?

  • Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
  • Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
  • If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
  • I will share all blog entries on my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/contentinthemeantime
  • All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
  • Family friendly posts, please!
  • *NEW* I also added a LIKE feature to the list, so make sure you check out the other blogs and like your favorite! Help me choose the featured blogs for the week!You only get one choice for a favorite though, but if you have other favorites, let me know in the comments!
Grab a Button!
Content in the Meantime

Follow me for future blog hops!
     


I linked this blog post to:
Wonderful at Home Bloody Marys Count as a Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...