Monday, October 7, 2019

What Are You Doing? October 2019 blog hop


Just as quickly as my birthday has come and gone, September is over! Here's to a new month of crochet and crafty things! I love this time of year because people decorate their homes in fall themes and festive colors. Although Florida doesn't get the fall-feeling weather until November-December, I still like to craft and create all the fall things! 

I just posted these Tunisian crochet pumpkins on Instagram that I tested for Knitter Knotter. This tunisian pattern is free on her website www.knitterknotter.com, and it is an easy pattern to follow with plenty of video tutorials. Check out this pattern and other free patterns on her website!



What are you working on? 

I want to see some Fall crafts and home decor! 
Are you renovating your home? I need some home inspirations! 
Got any current WIPs (works in progress) that you'd like to share? Have some vacation posts? Got any how-to videos posted this month? You can share whatever creative outlet your interest is in. Share a link from your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc! 


 Enter your link information below:

  • Please link to a page or post of your blog/instagram/facebook, not just the main website.
  • Limit two links per person, please!
  • Everyone's links will be shared on my Pinterest page. Pinterest.com/saracraft


For the fiber artists, you can also join the Linky Ladies Party bi-weekly to share crochet and knit finished projects!

The Linky Ladies Party

2 comments:

  1. I had been working on a devotional series of poetry.

    Sharing the last one in series

    https://scraps-from-life.blogspot.com/2019/10/vijayadashami.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I got your linky started with a wonderful Honey Apple Crisp and will add your link to my blog. I'm just getting started with a new blog after several years break from blogging so not sure how many people will see it but I'm still happy to add your link. =D

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...