Monday, November 25, 2019

What Are You Doing? Nov/Dec 2019 blog hop


You know what time of year it is. It's the busiest time of year, and I forget to post last month's blog hop. But this is the best time because this blog hop will last until the end of the year. Florida is feeling the brisk air now, and soon it will be time to wear the scarves and hats I made for this year.

This is what I have been doing since last month. 
More pumpkins! I am loving pumpkins this time of year, and I have tried a few styles of free and paid patterns that I love. I am hoping to write a post about it soon.


What are you working on? 

I want to see some Fall crafts and home decor! 
Are you renovating your home? I need some home inspirations! 
Got any current WIPs (works in progress) that you'd like to share? Have some vacation posts? Got any how-to videos posted this month? You can share whatever creative outlet your interest is in. Share a link from your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc! 


 Enter your link information below:

  • Please link to a page or post of your blog/instagram/facebook, not just the main website.
  • Limit two links per person, please!
  • Everyone's links will be shared on my Pinterest page. Pinterest.com/saracraft




No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...