Tuesday, August 3, 2021

What Are You Doing? August 2021 Social Hop

 What Are You Doing? August 2021 Social Hop

What Are You Doing? Social Media Hop
August is here and the expectation for the holidays are coming. School will be back in session in the next coming weeks. I hope everyone has been safe and well. What have you been up to this month, or even this year? I have alot to update in the span of the next few months until our baby is born. I hope I can make an update here soon!

What are you working on? 
Got any current WIPs (works in progress)? How-to videos? Have any interesting adventures or things you tried with your family? You can share in whatever creative outlet your interest is in. 
  • Share a link from your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, or other social media platforms. 
  • Link to a post or page of your blog, not just the main site.
  • Limit four links per person, please!
  • All links will be shared on my Pinterest board. See what other bloggers have been posting!

Enter your link information below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

I've been slowly working on a couple of things. A baby blanket for High Risk Hope is what I worked on in July and what I am completing this weekend. I also added a photo of the Confetti Baby Beanie from High Desert Yarn that  I made and forgot to post about from May.

What have you been working on? Share your work and start a conversation in the comments below, or follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Tiktok


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...