Monday, September 20, 2021

What Are You Doing? September 2021 Social Hop

 What Are You Doing? September 2021 Social Hop

What Are You Doing? Social Media Hop
It's almost the end of September! The year is flying by now. At this point I am 7 months pregnant, and the end of the year will feel like a blur! I will also be celebrating my birthday this weekend. 
We're trying to take every day one day at a time as we prepare our home for our first child. I can't wait to see and share all the end of the year projects!

What are you working on? 
Got any current WIPs (works in progress)? How-to videos? Have any interesting adventures or things you tried with your family? You can share in whatever creative outlet your interest is in. 
  • Share a link from your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, or other social media platforms. 
  • Link to a post or page of your blog, not just the main site.
  • Limit four links per person, please!
  • All links will be shared on my Pinterest board. See what other bloggers have been posting!

Enter your link information below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

What have I been doing?

I finished the baby blanket and a couple of premie hats for High Risk Hope. I have been working on a couple of custom orders this month. I will get a photo up when I feel I am closer to the end of this project! I am also saving so many patterns for this season that I want to work on!

What have you been working on? Share your work and start a conversation in the comments below, or follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Tiktok


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...