Wednesday, October 13, 2021

What Are You Doing? October 2021 Social Hop

 What Are You Doing? October 2021 Social Hop

What Are You Doing? Social Media Hop
It's week 2 of October! The time for fall crafts, spooky handmade things and pumpkins! I haven't even completed one pumpkin this year, but I hope to by the end of the month. What have you been making this year?

What are you working on? 
Got any current WIPs (works in progress)? How-to videos? Have any interesting adventures or things you tried with your family? You can share in whatever creative outlet your interest is in. 
  • Share a link from your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, or other social media platforms. 
  • Link to a post or page of your blog, not just the main site.
  • Limit four links per person, please!
  • All links will be shared on my Pinterest board. See what other bloggers have been posting!

Enter your link information below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

What have I been doing?

I am almost done with a couple of custom orders that I wanted to finish for this month, and I'm working on my first pumpkin. Speaking of pumpkin, this is month 8th of my pregnancy and my pumpkin is already 4 lbs. 

What have you been working on? Share your work and start a conversation in the comments below, or follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Tiktok


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...