Thursday, February 23, 2023

What Are You Doing 2023 - March Challenge

 What Are You Doing? March 2023 Social Hop

What Are You Doing? Social Media Hop
Welcome to the new(ish) What Are You Doing monthly social media hop! We're starting this new and a week early! It has been more than a year since I stopped posting. I miss blogging and seeing new crafty posts, so it's time to start again. But first, it's your turn to share!

What are you working on? 
Got any current WIPs (works in progress)? How-to videos? Have any interesting adventures or places you have traveled with your family? You can share in whichever creative outlet you post on. This is a monthly social hop, so you can post as many times as you want for the month. 
  • Share a link from your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, or other social media platforms. 
  • Link to a post or page of your blog, not just the main website.
  • All links will be shared on my Pinterest board. See what other bloggers have been posting!

Enter your link information below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

What have I been doing?

Along with work and taking care of a 1 year old, I starting looking at my old WIPs to see if I can continue working on them. I love keeping track of my crochet projects on Ravelry and attempting the yearly projects challenge. I also reopened my Etsy shop after 1 year, but I am only selling finished crochet projects. 

What have you been working on? Share your work and start a conversation in the comments below, or follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Tiktok


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...