Let's start with our featured blogs. Two food blog entries this week (because I'm HUNGRY!). The Amazing Cinnamon Chip Scones from Feeding Bin and Make it Pinterest - Sourdough Starter and Bread from the Tip Toe Fairy.
|Amazing Cinnamon Chip Scones from the Feeding Bin|
Oh man this looks so good! I am in love with homemade scones. One of the ladies at my church made some apricot scones. It was heavenly! I have to try these Cinnamon Scones from Feeding Bin.
|Sourdough Bread and Starter by The Tip Toe Fairy|
Talk about an eye opener. I don't know squat about bread making, especially making bread using wild yeast? The Tip Toe Fairy has all the inside tips on how to make a starter for sourdough bread and the plethora of other things you can make with dough.
Congratulations featured bloggers!
What have I been doing this week?
I was working on this super awesome (but time consuming) plastic bag bag. I am going to make a separate post talking about the 3 different plastic bags I have made using the plastic bag plarn.
And now it's your turn!
- Please post the link to a specific blog entry, not just the blog. I look at every link posted, and I comment in every entry. If you don't post a specific entry I can't comment!
- Adding your email address will add you to my blog hop email list. I will only send you an email once a week informing you of the blog hop. If you don't want to be emailed, just let me know.
- If your blog is featured on this blog hop, I will be using the picture you posted on the linky.
- All blog posts will also be pinned on my pinterest board, so others can see the awesome things you are doing!
- Family friendly posts, please!
Grab a Button!
Follow me for future blog hops!
I linked this blog entry to:
Showing Some Love Hump Day Blog Hop
Manic Monday Linky Party